Tuesday 2 December 2008

Jan issue and Stamper of the Year!

January issue is out this Friday, so here's a peek at the front cover. That's Marlene Ashby's fabulous CD mailer card on the front cover - love that project - and there's lots more to tempt you inside. Although there is a Christmas card on the cover, there is plenty of non-Christmas stuff too, if you've already got the festive season done and dusted (you're more organised than me if you have!).

If you still have cards to make, the lovely PaperArtsy poinsettia cover mount will be really useful.

PLUS - I am very excited about this issue as we announce the winner of our Stamper of the Year Competition! Sorry, not allowed to reveal the winners - you'll have to wait for the magazine to come out!!! But there is some gorgeous work in there from our very talented readers, so well done to all the entrants.

Finally, we are launching our blog challenge, which will link in with one of our projects each month. Details will be uploaded here each month on the on-sale date, so be sure to call back on Friday.

Katy x

4 comments:

  1. How exciting, can't wait to get my copy and for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stuck indoors for it seems forever with a viral infection, so was I a happy bunny when my copy landed on the mat this morning.
    I'm trying to ration myself and not read the whole mag in one go, but again it's a wonderful issue and I'm having trouble doing that.
    I am so glad I took a subscription on your revamp, keep it up, you're doing a grand job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. Where to buy stamps only

    ReplyDelete