Friday 3 April 2009

New issue, new challenge

Hello all,

The May issue is out today, so it's time for a new challenge! Here is this month's sketch:


And in honour of the Artistic Stamper free cover stamp this month, the candy up for grabs is these sweet Stitchels stamps which will be perfect to go with Swirly Bird.



Just use the sketch as inspiration and leave a comment here to play along. Last date for entries: 1st May 09.

Have fun!
Katy

PS - Observant readers will notice a sneak peek of the Crafty Individuals free stamp coming in the June issue. Lots of you asked for CI, so I hope you are going to love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi katy!

    Just wanted to say I loved your sketch piece in this months issue and in fact, found the whole magazine full of inspiration! It usually is of course, but this one was especially good to read and I know many friends agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - here's my effort for this month's sketch challenge:
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to echo Lana, this month's CS is a belta!

    you will find my sketch hereand if you scroll down a bit you will see a swirly bird too!
    regards
    Sue

    ReplyDelete