Monday 1 February 2010

Please welcome...

I'm delighted to be introducing you to a new member of the Craft Stamper DT today - the lovely Linda Elbourne. Linda is not only a fabulously talented artist, she is funny, hard working and such a positive upbeat person: in short a pleasure to work alongside. Her artwork has quite a unique style and she is an upcycling guru so look out for lots of projects where she uses old junk to make lovely things. Her bean tin creations adorn our front cover this month.

Here's what Linda has to say about herself: "I have been crafting since forever in one form or another. My passion for stamping took over about 5 years ago. I am a Ranger girl at heart and love nothing more than trying new things and getting inky and messy ... My style is eclectic ... if that is a style :0) and I will give anything a go at least once! I am a massive fan of Craft Stamper magazine, in fact I can honestly say I gained most of my stamping knowledge from the wonderful articles and I continue to learn and be inspired every month. I am extremely proud to have been asked to join the design team."

If you'd like to see more, check out Linda's blog. Linda also teaches at LB Crafts.

5 comments:

  1. So pleased we are going to see more of your work. You are brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda!!! wow i am totally green with envy, how awesome to become a DT member on Craft Stamper mag!! judging from your blog though Linda & your article in this months mag it is so well deserved. Well done. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Linda a well deserved place on a fab team, your art and blog are an inspiration, I recommend everyone visits Lindas blog as it will certainly give you fab art and cheer you up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Linda-I have long been s 'stalker' of your blog - and thank you so very much for step by step guide in this months magazine on how to make you fantastic signature baked beans tins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work Linda, I shall look forward to seeing still more of it in Craft Stamper :) x

    ReplyDelete