Friday 18 March 2016

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!
Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!
The very talented Design Winner of our February 2016 challenge is


Jannet won the challenge with this amazing project! We loved how all the separate elements used in the piece came together wonderfully to form the Mary Poppins scene!





We asked Jannet a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)

Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?
A: I have been stamping since I was a child. I remember having  one of those John Bull alphabet stamp sets with teeny tiny letters which had to be put onto the holder with tweezers! I happily  progressed to Classic Pooh foam stamps, which I still have and love.

Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?
A: I like a wide variety of stamps, there are so many available to choose from! Lavinia Stamps are one of my favourite companies, as I love the magical world of stamps they have  created.  I also adore Inkylicious for their meaningful quotation stamps.
 
Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?
A: I am probably somewhere in the middle, as I am always trying new things.

Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?
A: I especially enjoy making 3D items, such as little scenes, with nature and  animal stamps. I use old books, boxes and all sorts of recycled   bits and bobs.

Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?
A: Decoupage scissors are a must have for me. As I am always snipping around little intricate stamped images. I just couldn't do it without my faithful scissors.

We also asked Jannet to show us a favourite stamped creation,  and share why she likes it so much. Here is the gorgeous project she has chosen:





"I love A.A. Milne's Pooh books and E H Shepard's wonderful drawings. My blog is called "Enchanted Place" after the magical place in the books.

I made this Classic Pooh scene several years ago. I love the A.A.Milne quote I used on it, it means a lot to me.  It still sits happily on my shelf
-Jannet


Congratulations on being our February Design Winner Jannet , and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!



Our current challenge 'Take A Stamp' : Anything Goes (as long as you have stamped somewhere!) is open until next Wednesday, so still time to enter!
  All the details can be found HERE.



 See you back here next Friday
for the announcement of the March challenge Winners! 

6 comments:

  1. Jannet's winning project is beautiful and I love her chosen project too, it is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Redanne, that's so very kind of you to say.

    Many thanks to Craft Stamper too. I always enjoy playing along with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well-deserved honor, Jannet! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat to read this Winner's Profile post. Your work is so creative Jannet and it always delights me! j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for your kind comments. I appreciate them very much.

    ReplyDelete